Humble Bundle - Create & Elevate - Corel Bundle: Corel Painter 2023, Paintshop Pro 2023 + more for €28.50

Kirean

The "annual" Humble Bundle Corel Bundle is here. Again.

Pay  €28.50 (or whatever it is in freedom coins) for Painter 2023, Paintshop Pro 2023, Videostudio Pro 2023, Aftershot Pro and more...

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/create-and-elevate-amazing-art-tools-from-corel-software

Offer ends in about 21 days from the time of posting.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This is usually the cheapest way to pickup Painter as @Kirean had mentioned in the other thread a while back. They typically release this year's version right before announcing the next release (2024), but the features/enhancements tend to get less exciting each year. For anyone new to these, the only ones that update yearly are Painter, PaintShop Pro, and VideoStudio Pro (the rest are static items); but where they have been sitting, you may never feel compelled to ever upgrade them.

• Like 2

Oh, I'm getting that for sure. I scored a Wacom tablet at Salvation Army for $5, that rare thrift store Wacom that still has the stylus with it.

Also always open to checking out video editing software.

It occurs to me that a Humble Bundle of Cakewalk Sonar and Next would be a cool way for those products to be introduced....Humble Bundle seems to be a way for companies to get people on their platform and hence the upgrade train.

I've spoken with so many people who got their creative software from there, especially younger people.

That is a good point there. Painter can do a lot with a mouse, but there are also a lot of features that require a stylus to get the best results with (tilt, pressure, and such). Pressure sensitivity alone makes Painter more enjoyable/realistic to use.