FREE BFD Player w/ 5 GB Acoustic Drum Kit; Additional Kits $29 USD

PavlovsCat

10 minutes ago, augustenz said:

Did this happen while trying to uninstall using the Windows Add/Remove Programs? Because that might explain the mix-up (invalid entry).

Otherwise the uninstaller seems to be in the same directory as the main executable, both are in the Installation directory, maybe running it directly from there will work.

Yep. It did.  I later went and tried to delete everything manually, but it still shows up on my start up menu. Should I re-download and re-install the library and then try to uninstall it again? I had problems trying to install it on my D drive in the first place and Drew -- who is awesome -- was PMing me with directions, but said he didn't test installing everything on a non-C drive (I used my D drive) in a single folder, like I had done. But after my second or third installation attempt, it worked and was running well. Maybe the initial problems I had with installation have something to do with the problems I'm having with uninstalling? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Yep. It did.  I later went and tried to delete everything manually, but it still shows up on my start up menu. Should I re-download and re-install the library and then try to uninstall it again? I had problems trying to install it on my D drive in the first place and Drew -- who is awesome -- was PMing me with directions, but said he didn't test installing everything on a non-C drive (I used my D drive) in a single folder, like I had done. But after my second or third installation attempt, it worked and was running well. Maybe the initial problems I had with installation have something to do with the problems I'm having with uninstalling? 

It is possible that something got mixed-up from the multiple installation attempts, but maybe this issue would present itself regardless, if the cause is a non C drive installation.

Reinstalling and then properly uninstalling does sound cleaner, as manually deleting may not get rid of everything, like the start menu entries you mentioned (but if those are still there, who knows what else might still be left somewhere in the system).