Melodic Techno Jam - Wall of synths

Nick Blanc

8 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

This is really cool! Man, that looks and sounds awesome and also a lot of fun.  It would be very easy to get lost in all those sounds and see the hours slip away! 

Haha yes it is very easy. Luckily I have some pressure to actually make something and record. I want to continue my streak of weekly jams. I think I can go for a year (that would be the end of january when I posted thee first one). But also on the day itself because I want to record with daylight. The days become shorter and shorter so I have to actually get something done in a reasonable amount of time.

54 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Haha yes it is very easy. Luckily I have some pressure to actually make something and record. I want to continue my streak of weekly jams. I think I can go for a year (that would be the end of january when I posted thee first one). But also on the day itself because I want to record with daylight. The days become shorter and shorter so I have to actually get something done in a reasonable amount of time.

I want to hang out at your house! Hahaha. 

6 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Hit me up when you are in The Netherlands 😎

Going back a bit, I made some friends with a bunch of folks at KVR that I met up with in New Zealand, Scotland and in the US, when one came to Chicago,  where I live. Pretty cool experiences. Two developers,  one hobbyist musician,  but all cool experiences.