UAD Essentials Edition $299 (New bundle)

MusicMan

UAD Essentials Edition $299 (New bundle)

Welcome to the Sound of your Favorite Records

Get the rich analog tones heard on decades of classic albums with 11 "must‑have" UAD plug-ins and instruments — for one low price — no UA hardware required.

With three versions of the legendary Teletronix LA‑2A compressor, a collection of classic Pultec EQs, Oxide Tape Recorder, and much more — a $1,493 value if purchased separately — your productions will take a huge leap forward with professional analog sound.

PolyMAX Synth

Our vintage-inspired synth gives producers, sound designers, and musicians fat analog tones from the golden age of polysynthesis. PolyMAX's warm, analog-modeled oscillators and filters, professional UA effects, and curated presets easily fit into any genre — with album‑ready sounds instantly.

Century Tube Channel Strip

Enhance your vocals, guitars, synths, and more with a vintage-style tube mic preamp, simple three-band EQ, and optical compressor designed to give you everything you need to capture "first take" magic.

Pultec Passive EQ Collection

Featuring three astonishingly accurate Pultec EQs that are indistinguishable from the original analog hardware, get the same silky curves used by the engineers of John Mayer, Daft Punk, and Mariah Carey, on your vocals, drums, keys and more.

Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection

Get smooth, radio-ready vocals, guitars, and bass with three highly sought-after versions of the most famous optical tube compressor ever made — and the go-to for professional mixers worldwide.

Galaxy Tape Echo

Add subtle tape delay and colorful cacophony to drums, vocals, guitars, and synths with the definitive emulation of an iconic analog contraption used by everyone from Pink Floyd and David Bowie, to King Tubby, Scientist, and Lee “Scratch” Perry.

Pure Plate Reverb

Experience UA's revolutionary plate reverb emulation in a simple, easy-to-use package — with all of the essential features — and give your vocals, guitars, strings, and synths lush, satisfying ambience.

Oxide Tape Recorder

Based on our award-winning Ampex and Studer tape machine emulations, Oxide Tape Recorder gives you the warmth, presence, and vibe of professional analog tape, with only the essential controls, so you can get sounds faster and make everything "sound like a record."

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-essentials-edition.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

• MusicMan changed the title to UAD Essentials Edition $299 (New bundle)
4 minutes ago, Kiloteq said:

Good sale going on.
I wish I could participate, but my account is restricted, so I can only buy from non-official sources.
I envy those who can buy from the official site.

But if I can buy it, my wallet is going to be tight lol.

Yeah that's so bizarre (and a bit frustrating) they can't sort that one out for you.. fingers crossed they get it sorted 🤞

Yeah bundle sales are pretty good for someone that doesn't have any of their plugins, but for most people that do, the prices before they sale with the credits for what you own and $50 off with $25 thanks were a lot better.

UAD are still testing the waters. They've worked out that for $14 their plugins sell 🙂

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Yeah that's so bizarre (and a bit frustrating) they can't sort that one out for you.. fingers crossed they get it sorted 🤞

Yeah bundle sales are pretty good for someone that doesn't have any of their plugins, but for most people that do, the prices before they sale with the credits for what you own and $50 off with $25 thanks were a lot better.

UAD are still testing the waters. They've worked out that for $14 their plugins sell 🙂

It is certainly a very good sale for new clients.
I have no doubt that this is a great opportunity to create a very nice piece of work.

I would hope for the same relief for existing clients.

I hope that once the UAD testing is done, they will look at people like me and resolve this issue.

I appreciate your kind attention to my story. Thank you very much.🙂

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Kiloteq said:

It is certainly a very good sale for new clients.
I have no doubt that this is a great opportunity to create a very nice piece of work.

I would hope for the same relief for existing clients.

I hope that once the UAD testing is done, they will look at people like me and resolve this issue.

I appreciate your kind attention to my story. Thank you very much.🙂

Very welcome Kiloteq and I try and take the time to read posts like that from our regulars on here like yourself and what's going on for them 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I regretted being so emotional in my early postings. I am sorry.
And your warm words helped me to calm down. Thank you.
Your way of thinking in this community makes me realize new things.
From now on, I will try to post calmly and not emotionally so as not to bother you all.
And thank you.