Singomakers distortion plugin free with

satya

14 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Yes, hurry everyone. I've got Coldfire and Saturn plus gigabytes of samples, so I will rather slow down and learn what I have. 

What is this? A sample collection for ants? I surpassed Gigabytes in 1998 with my Future Music freebies.

Let's talk terrabytes. I think I have at least 1/4 terrabytes of bwwaaaaaams. At least a 100GB of house kick boom-tiss loops I've never even opened. At least 1/4 terrabyte of "Xmas Freebies!" and "Retro-Neo-Soul-Garage" guitar riffs and "Rasta Shouts" in a folder somewhere.

Edited by Carl Ewing

5 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

What is this? A sample collection for ants? I surpassed Gigabytes in 1998 with my Future Music freebies.

Let's talk terrabytes. I think I have at least 1/4 terrabytes of bwwaaaaaams. At least a 100GB of house kick boom-tiss loops I've never even opened. At least 1/4 terrabyte of "Xmas Freebies!" and "Retro-Neo-Soul-Garage" guitar riffs and "Rasta Shouts" in a folder somewhere.

Not for ants, for me. I tossed out the Christmas crap and lots of other crate digging collections two years ago. Have Komplete, Mars and Goldbaby and the likes, around 400 Gigs of samples in total. I've learned to synthesise many things on my own which helps avoiding huge archives. 

And I like my strategy so far.