Melda Weeklies - MDoubleTracker, MReverb, MReverbMB, MRingModulatorMB (-50%)

Kirean

9 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I am just waiting on a MAutoAlign sale.

I would think, since Mastering the Mix is pushing his Automatic Phase Alignment which he calls the Rotate Feature, that Melda Productions would be pushing their MAutoAlign sale price to entice those whom find out that Mastering The Mix couldn't hold up to his promises (creates software that crashes your DAW), then the possible customers go searching for another software that CAN do it... But find that MAutoAlign isn't set for a price they like, and decide to search elsewhere...  During that time Waves Audio has had a All Plugins for $29.99 deal... Still waiting to see if Melda Productions can beat that for MAutoAlign :P

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

I would think, since Mastering the Mix is pushing his Automatic Phase Alignment which he calls the Rotate Feature, that Melda Productions would be pushing their MAutoAlign sale price to entice those whom find out that Mastering The Mix couldn't hold up to his promises (creates software that crashes your DAW), then the possible customers go searching for another software that CAN do it... But find that MAutoAlign isn't set for a price they like, and decide to search elsewhere...  During that time Waves Audio has had a All Plugins for $29.99 deal... Still waiting to see if Melda Productions can beat that for MAutoAlign :P

It goes on sale for less than $30 a few times a year.  

They also walk to the beat of their own drum and don't seem to care or monitor what other vendors do.

Mastering the Mix while they have been around for a while feels like a fly by night company by comparison.  And anyone trying to keep up with waves never ending sales is spending wasted time that could be resources creating and supporting a product