KVR Audio - giweaway with iZotope RX Elements FREE

Niky Serrano

KVR Audio is doing a giveaway

We will receive iZotope RX 10 Elements in about 24/48 hours, and we could get Native Instruments Komplete 14 Ultimate Collectors Edition in the giveaway

Here's what you need to know

• If you're not part of the KVR Audio family already, no worries! Sign up for a free account.
  • Simply fill out the entry form to enter and receive your free copy of RX Elements.
  • The giveaway ends 30th of September so don't miss out!
  • A random entry will be drawn at the close of the competition for the Komplete 14 Ultimate CE Giveaway and the winner will be notified within a week.
  • Kindly note, licenses for RX Elements are issued manually, so please allow for up to 48 hours after entry to receive yours.

https://www.kvraudio.com/giveaways/get-izotope-rx-elements-free-win-a-copy-of-native-instruments-komplete-14-ultimate-ce-62

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Take care when you try to get the iZotope RX 10 Elements with more than one account

I have a KVR account and I registered my account for the giveaway
A friend of mine, registered other email in KVR but using my computer

KVR has determinated an abuse from my/our side registering for the giveaway two accounts with the same IP, and they rejected the license for both, so I haven't received the license due this

From my point of view, I consider this action as an extreme decision

I am sharing this to inform you that KVR is taking some extreme actions with the requests that they are receiving

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3