ZamplerSounds Bundle Sale

cclarry

I got ALL Zampler expansions with a Beat subscription. I don't know exactly how many I have but it must be over 130.

The subscription doesn't just give me the printed issues and access to the downloads for those issues but I can download all back issues as well as the samples, workshop files, software and Zampler expansions for all issues. Plus, you can choose a great freebie with your subscription. I don't know what the current freebies are, but they've already had Shreddage Hydra and Phase Plant.

Zampler is great, by the way. It was developed by Synapse Audio, the people behind Dune 3.
The expansions are all of varying quality and quantity. Some have rather experimental sounds, some very usable, some have many, some less.

• Like 2

I just checked the current freebies that they have at Beat magazine. Here they are (you can choose one):

grafik.thumb.png.70e12f0970b635de294a361637fc0703.png

So, if you think about getting the Zampler bundles, consider getting a Beat subscription instead. You'll not only get a cool magazine, but also all Zampler expansions, tons of GB of samples, and one of those great gifts of your choice. The Beat subscription for a year costs 89,80 € and is thereby more expensive than a Zampler bundle at APD, of course, but almost the same price as two bundles.

(Link to subscription: https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/beat/dauerbezug/jahresbezug?#premiums)

Oh yes, I forgot to mention: Every month Beat magazine also has a nice freebie for its readers. Some better, some worse. Some of the full versions that I got from Beat magazine are D16 Nepheton, Waves Codex, Lifeline Expanse Lite, lots of stuff from IK Multimedia (a few Syntronik synths, Orchestral Percussion).

Edited by audioschmaudio
added a link