EnglandBross

Excellent. I'm hearing dance music with intelligence. An avalanche of rhythms and melodies. The production is great. The instruments are balanced perfectly. The mix sounds really, really good, you may want to think about having a professional audio engineer whose work you respect have a go at it. The only element I found somewhat lacking was the vocal towards the end. I think the idea is great, but the timber and execution of said vocal is the weakest element of this strong piece. I can't tell if it's Melodyne or an AI or something else entirely. I'm impressed with your command of getting the delays in time with the beats, something I'm just starting to explore. Good Luck🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Excellent. I'm hearing dance music with intelligence. An avalanche of rhythms and melodies. The production is great. The instruments are balanced perfectly. The mix sounds really, really good, you may want to think about having a professional audio engineer whose work you respect have a go at it. The only element I found somewhat lacking was the vocal towards the end. I think the idea is great, but the timber and execution of said vocal is the weakest element of this strong piece. I can't tell if it's Melodyne or an AI or something else entirely. I'm impressed with your command of getting the delays in time with the beats, something I'm just starting to explore. Good Luck🎶🎶🎶🎶

Dear Larry , thank you vary much for your comment , I'm Trying to improve my technique.
cheers 

EB