A FOOL`S LOVE

Paul Bush

Well thanks Jeff, and Earcandy , for those encouraging comments, as i said it stared out its life as an over complicated thing and turned out fine getting back to basic`s ,(I´m happy to be stuck in  the seventies,early eighties time warp ) I kept it as basic as  I could but still needed over 25 tracks (thats a lot for me) I`m  pleased with the drums being seperate 9 channels  gives them a super sound and moving them around giving space for other instruments etc   still learning by doing  so I took my time and  had fun , thanks for taking the time to comment .Paul

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Paul Bush said:

....over 25 tracks (thats a lot for me) I`m  pleased with the drums being seperate 9 channels  gives them a super sound and moving them around giving space for other instruments etc   still learning by doing  so I took my time and  had fun , thanks for taking the time to comment .Paul

I have a suggestion. When my  projects get large I use the track manager in CW to organize and recall  groups of tracks. You can save the groups so you can easily recall them.  I'll  make a group for each instrument track and all related buses, I also make groups for mixing. You can make any kind of group you want. Thus, you do not have face a wall of buses or tracks and get to the specific tracks/buses you need to work on with just 3 clicks. You may already do this, but incase you don't, it really helps eliminate the clutter of huge projects. 

Dean.

• Like 1