Rigid Audio  Everything Bundle for $59USD + Extra 10% Off. But is it Really 97% Off?

PavlovsCat

"Originally $1,900, the everything bundle is now available for just $59 (you save a whopping $1,841). You don’t want to miss this one, hurry and save!" 
- Audio Plugin Deal's web copy promoting Rigid Audio's Everything Bundle

Rigid Audio is a KONTAKT sample developer that makes decent synth patch and electronic percussion libraries. I own several of them that I've picked up from $2.50 - $7 USD on flash sales. If you subscribe to their email, you'll regularly receive flash sales claiming discounts like 92% off for their libraries. The inflated list prices are merely a (less than honest and ethical) promotional tactic used to later claim outrageous deep discounting on their nearly always on sales (at their site or resellers). They've recently lowered some of these list prices to make them less ridiculously inflated, moving some down from previous list prices like $170 or more to $39, while others are still listed at as much as $140 USD at their website. So I did a little comparison to show how sloppy they've been and using their ridiculously inflated list prices. Here's a comparison of Rigid Audio's Everything Bundle list prices at three different websites:

Rigid Audio Website: $1,960 USD list price
Loot Audio: $1,650 USD list price
Audio Plugin Deals:  $1,900 USD list price,  but regularly available for $59 plus their rewards cash, but right now they don't require any rewards cash and will give you an additional 10% off if you use the code at their website*

Yep, it's at the point where it's hard to tell which fake, inflated list price you can believe these days (SPOILER ALERT: none of them). Anyhow, the $59 USD with an additional 10% discount is a pretty good deal if you like these libraries. It's absolutely not really 97% off a legitimate list price, as APD claims.

I would ballpark the value of this total package at around $150 USD (multiplying 31 libraries x $5 USD as a kind of rough avg. flash sale price), so it is a bargain; just not a $1,841 level bargain --or anywhere close -- as APD claims.  

TL; DR VERSION
Audio Plugin Deals has Rigid Audio's Everything Bundle on sale for $59 which usually requires APD's reward dollars, but they're current offering it without them and you can use the code at the site for an additional 10% off. The 10% off deal ends today.  It's definitely not worth anything  even remotely close to the $1,900 list price claims. But the current sale price is a good deal and an additional 10% off and no reward money required make it an even better deal. 

https://audioplugin.deals/product/rigid-audio-everything-bundle/

*I'm not sharing the discount code here (and it's listed on every page of their website, so finding it is easy), because there have been multiple deal threads I've created that have been deleted because I've shared discount codes and someone falsely reported to the moderators that I was using affiliate marketing codes. In fact, I've never used affiliate marketing codes or links in any posts at any point in time. I've never been part of any developer's affiliate marketing program and I don't even post referral codes some developers have for their customers since one of the mods stated a policy against doing so.  That said, cclarry includes an affiliate marketing link for APD in his sig file -- and no, for the person who serially reports me, don't waste time reporting cclarry, as he is not violating any policy -- that I would recommend people use. Why? cclarry is truly the person who has made the deals forum what it is. He works tirelessly posting great deals here and gets no compensation for it. If you use his affiliate link you will pay the same price you would have if you didn't use it, and cclarry will make a small commission on your sale. If anyone here has earned that, it is certainly cclarry. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, dee said:

its not even "complete" as some new libraries are not included and lofi bundle as well

That would be part of their $10,000 "More of Everything Bundle" soon to be on sale for 99% off. 

I kid,  I kid. And I need to clarify that because my joke isn't far from this developer's actual practices. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

When something is more than 90% off it's almost always the case that the "regular" price is really just an inflated price that nobody ever pays.

Apart from that, I am really disappointed with the Rigid Audio Everything Bundle. I bought it even cheaper on KnobCloud just to realize that I have no use for most of those instruments. Plenty of experimental sounds inside that leave me wondering how one could possibly use them to create music with.