Doesn't load the project properly

Favio

So I've been all night listening my mixes and I just opened them so eventually the projects reach It's maximum 9 projects and then It kinda freezes loading the project so I started to minimize cakewalk and then It will resume and load correctly then It stopped to work so then I switch between projects and close the ones that I already listen and then It will open the project correctly so I just want to mention that now for a project to load I have to switch to other project and close it and then It will load I wanted to mention It cause I think It can be and issue that could be resolved?

Edited by Favio

Use the Playlist feature. It will load as many project one at a time as you like. You start a playlist from the File Menu choose New and this dialogue will open. You see it is the second on the list. Open and add your projects to the list and save it. It was designed for live performance but can also be used to pre view a collection of projects for say an album. Just don't move the projects. 

Screenshot (1228).png

On 6/10/2023 at 6:35 AM, Bristol_Jonesey said:

You're asking a lot of your computer to be able to handle opening this many projects without getting glitches - which you are.

Please list your FULL system specs which will help

My laptop HP ENVY m6-n113dx Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

have 12 gb RAM DDR3 1334hz

Procesor AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7 10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G 2.10GHZ

750 gb hdd TOSHIBA MQ01ABD075