JSt Toneforge DI Match Now Available As Standalone Plugin

cclarry

After the incredible community response around the DI Match feature included in Toneforge Disruptor, I knew we had something really special on our hands. I've heard from hundreds of engineers, producers, mixers, and guitarists in the weeks since that all swear it's one of the most innovative changes to the ways they work with guitars. Lots of companies are putting their time and effort into matching amps and recorded tones, but we're the only ones actively working on matching tone at the source - the DI.

Today, I'm excited to share that Toneforge DI Match is now available as a standalone plugin (complete with a free trial) — opening a whole world of tonal possibilities whether you choose to use it with other Toneforge models or third-party tone solutions you've got in your collection.

As a standalone plugin, you can capture and reproduce the sound of any DI source in your sessions. We're including a handful of really great target DIs to get you started, but the plugin's full potential is unlocked by using it to create consistency. Create target DIs from your best-sounding recordings, then apply those profiles to future sessions for a completely balanced source throughout songs or even albums.

We're just at the outset of what this type of AI-powered technology can do, but as my team and I continue to invest in machine learning, neural networks, and other emerging tech to craft guitar tone solutions like Toneforge DI Match, you can bet I'll be sharing them directly with you.

Thanks for joining us on this wild ride.

https://joeysturgistones.com/products/toneforge-disruptor