How to transfer previous homemade Sonitus presets to new install

Bob Grieco

On my older computer where the presets I want to export are,  I am only seeing the general Sonitus  2 banks with the OME presets in them. I cant seem to export my homemade presets that are vital to the many individual projects I created over the years. See attached screenshot of my EQ presets. - Where can I find those presets to export to a flash drive so that I can import to the new computer? Did I not save them correctly in the 1st place? I thought I just had to press the save button and they would automatically be saved in the same folder as the OEM Sonar presets. They do not appear as text in any of the ProgramData/Cakewalk/ Shared Presets folder. 

Bobs Sonitus EQ homemade presets.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE still need help - I had problems w playback glitching as well as the preset importing  

My 1st Dell XPS 8950 that I bought 6 weeks ago wasn't playing audio smoothly  and glitching unbearably along w a crapload of latency and after 6weeks of troubleshooting w dell support , they finally sent me a new one. I reloaded my X2  version , my cakewalk by bandlab version  and Platinum version of programs  and the playback is now great without any latency issues but now I'm having problems importing my personal sonitus presets with the plugin manager. They are the identical .spp  files from the same flash folder I imported them from on the 1st Dell xps8950 but they wont import to the newer install. When I press the import button , the manager takes me back to the same folder to try again. Did I install incorrectly (only installing the 64bit version not the 32bit also) or am I doing something incorrectly - procedure wise with the manager?? Any suggestions or detailed steps are appreciated.

Bob G