Can't see original Author of a post?

Sal Sorice

Maybe I'm missing something - and maybe this is in the wrong forum area (since it's not Cakewalk 'improvement' feedback), so moderators please move if appropriate.

When reading threads I don't see the Author of the post identified (like on most other forums). As I read the thread, I end up having to scroll back to the original post to see who the author is.

Could be my error (not unusual :^)

If the post Author is indeed not identified on the sidebar I'd like to request that as a feature added to the forums.

I use the Firefox addon, Stylus to change the look and feel of the entire entire forum as it appears on my PC. 

One change I have made is that I have placed the original poster (along with the title) of a given thread at the top. It remains at the top even when I scroll down.

3 hours ago, Promidi said:

I use the Firefox addon, Stylus to change the look and feel of the entire entire forum as it appears on my PC. 

One change I have made is that I have placed the original poster (along with the title) of a given thread at the top. It remains at the top even when I scroll down.

Thanks Promidi! I don't use Firefox but I'll see if there is something similar for Edge or Chrome. I still find it strange that the topic Author is not clearly identified in the thread.