Project Still Looking for Deleted Plugin [Solved]

Chris Baker

Question

How do I clear the Missing Plug-ins pop up? I deleted the TAL Dub III plugin then deleted it in this project the next time I opened it but I still get the Missing Plug-Ins pop up each time I open the project. See screenshot.

2023-04-16.png

Edited by Chris Baker

2 answers to this question

the project still seems to think that you have it inserted on bus:"Slap Delay".  Have you checked that bus to see if you still have it in the effect rack or prochannel effect block?

If it is not there then maybe something got out of sync or corrupt in the project file.  In that case you could either try to re-create the project or do a "save as" and make sure to copy all the audio with your save.

2 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

the project still seems to think that you have it inserted on bus:"Slap Delay".  Have you checked that bus to see if you still have it in the effect rack or prochannel effect block?

If it is not there then maybe something got out of sync or corrupt in the project file.  In that case you could either try to re-create the project or do a "save as" and make sure to copy all the audio with your save.

No! I'd forgotten I had a "Slap Delay" bus. I'd had it on the vocal track too. So I deleted that one and thought I was done.

That fixed it. Thanks @reginaldStjohn