Strange Happening in ProChanel - Anyone Seen This?

Keni

OK... I don't think it was affecting audio, but it looked strange and took a bit of experimentation to clear up. Any Ideas what was going on? I'd love to hear!

Song project nearing completion... 1 lead vocal track and 4 harmony tracks... All tracks handled essentially the same.

pc76/FX Chain Containing Puigchild 660/quadEQ/channel emulator

two sends. One To Room another to Hall Both using Breverb on sub groups.

For some reason I suddenly notice the PC LED light are staying red even when song not in play. I tried all kinds of things to locate the source but found none.

Finally after much random attempts to discover anything about this, I found that after numerous passes of enabling/disabling each plugin and the PC itself in different sequences seems to have returned the system to normal operation.

While they were stuck red they would stay that way, then respond as expected when audio actually passed through, then returned to red when audio disappeared?

Weird!

Have not noticed this but have long wished that all plugins and Prochannel level and peak indicators would reset just as track meters do when playback is restarted. I have a shortcut bound to reset track meters at any time, but it has no effect on Prochannel modules.

• Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, David Baay said:

Have not noticed this but have long wished that all plugins and Prochannel level and peak indicators would reset just as track meters do when playback is restarted. I have a shortcut bound to reset track meters at any time, but it has no effect on Prochannel modules.

Well... they mostly remain innocuous to me. They usually seem to reset all the time for me... Well, most of the time...