Thenatan 10 + 1 PLUGINS FOR $29 ( Save $600 )

cclarry

This exclusive bundle will save you a total of 95% and give a unique set of 10 Plugins with over 2500 Presets, and A Huge library of +55 Gb Samples & sounds to set your Beats apart from the crowd.

Here´s what you get:

Tape Piano 2

Hatz

Brain

Trax

X-Eight

Poizen

Vinylizer

Vybz Fx

Tape Fx

Underwater Fx

Clone Fx For FREE

Get your bundle Now | Click Here

https://www.thenatan.store/shop/

For what it's worth some of the Thenatan stuff is actually pretty good. I got Bells and Brass (which aren't in this offer)  for free and was pleasantly surprised. There's a whole heap of stuff though in that bundle that I'm not interested in. That in addition to that ADSR has their individual plugins on sale for $2 make it a pass for me. But again, some of them are good.

4 hours ago, MrFigg said:

For what it's worth some of the Thenatan stuff is actually pretty good. I got Bells and Brass (which aren't in this offer)  for free and was pleasantly surprised. There's a whole heap of stuff though in that bundle that I'm not interested in. That in addition to that ADSR has their individual plugins on sale for $2 make it a pass for me. But again, some of them are good.

ADSR has what individual plugins on sale for $2?  All the Thenatan stuff on there is priced much higher.

4 minutes ago, Pat Barclay said:

ADSR has what individual plugins on sale for $2?  All the Thenatan stuff on there is priced much higher.

Yeah sorry. Missed out the word “sometimes” or “often”.  ADSR often has Thenatan plugins on sale for cheap cheap. 

Just now, MrFigg said:

Yeah sorry. Missed out the word “sometimes” or “often”.  ADSR often has Thenatan plugins on sale for cheap cheap. 

Kinda like Rigid Audio Kontakt libraries.  You can often buy them really cheap in bundles, or they all go on sale for less than $5 each at some point directly on RA's site.

• Like 1