FLASH SALE: Rigid Audio Pad Therapy Only $2.12 USD reg $59 (requires full KONTAKT) with CODE

PavlovsCat

24 HOUR FLASH SALE: RIGID AUDIO PAD THERAPY $2.36 USD reg. $59 USD - ONLY $2.12 USD with CODE "GIVEME10"

PAD THERAPY is a Kontakt 6.4.2 instrument with 128 "morphing" pads and textures.
These sounds are ideal for music production, movie scoring and video games.Pad Therapy features nine sample-playback engines with 64 source waveforms each.

Each preset in Pad Therapy comes with three "states" (snapshots) that can be edited and played back in various orders and blended/morphed if wished.

It comes with effects like flanger, phaser and a production-quality reverb as well as full randomization.

On top of that you can import your own WAV files into Pad Therapy via drag and drop.

REQUIRES THE FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT VERSION 6 OR LATER

USE THE CODE "GIVEME10" AT CHECKOUT TO TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF

Note: I just bought this right after making the post (prior to editing it), but I'm ready to shut down for the night and haven't tried it yet. I own several Rigid Audio libraries and they are all pretty good -- it's all personal preference, but if you like the demos, you should like the library. I'm sure this library, like my past library purchases, is good. 

https://rigid-audio.com/products_pad_therapy.html?mc_cid=f2129ffe40&mc_eid=933a8a39dc

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1