2nd movement from Virtual Symphony #12

Jerry Gerber

Wow, love it.  Very interesting how you jump between orchestral and 70's synth sounds. Works really well and I love the composition.
The sharp bell on beat one sounds shrill in my cheaper headphones, not pleasant at all.
And then you come in with 18sec one of my fav synth sounds but back in with trumpet.  Really works, interesting.
All worlds blend so well in together. (except the bell hahah). I really feel surprised with the next sentence as to which way it's going to go.
Really enjoyable listen.

• Like 2

Nice Jerry. I listened to it first on my phone this morning while making my first cup of espresso. Then I listened to it on my studio monitors drinking my second cup! I can honestly say that the phone didn't do too bad. It gave me a general idea of how it went. But it lacked the depth and detail I am hearing now!!

Well done piece that I enjoyed listening to several times on my main monitors. It does bring out emotions when listening. At first I feel wonder, then it gets dramatic and tense, then it evolves into a very happy spot I enjoy. :)

Nice job. I can't tell you about how real the instruments sound because I am just a rock guitar player! But I can tell you I enjoyed it.  I can tell you that it's well mixed. Clear and balanced. Well done.