Dark Controller Events on PRV

murat k.

When the Controller Pane is closed and Display Multiple Controllers checked with showed CC value, while working with Notes/Velocity, the background is too bright.

Just like the New Dark Controller Events in the Clips Pane, making it possible in the PRV View would be great.

21 minutes ago, SirWillyDS12 said:

Can you change the colors under Preferences -> Customization -> Colors? I'm not sure but one of the "Theme Developers" might know...

With the Release 2022.11 Update developers"Improved MIDI clip controller rendering"

image.png

But they did only for Clips Pane. We also need the same thing for PRV.

I just checked and you can change the PRV Grid Background color under Preferences -> Customization -> Colors... There are three different colors, PRV Grid Background. PRV Black Keys Background (Db, Eb) and PRV Black Keys Background (Gb, Ab, Bb)...

Now if you are talking about changing the Controller Colors that is different than the background...

2 hours ago, SirWillyDS12 said:

Now if you are talking about changing the Controller Colors that is different than the background...

I'm not talking about changing the Controller Colors. I'm talking about when the Controllers are visible in the background, they should be darker than the current situation. This will be an overall process for every Controller. Just like they made it brighter to improve the visibility of Clip outlines in the PRV, the same thing, but this will be darker, not brighter like with the Clip Outlines.

So I think I'm seeing what you are talking about now... I have a track that has Modulation and Pitch Wheel on it... In the "Lanes" in PRV the modulation value is kind of a this color and the pitch wheel is kind of this color... When I hide the lanes with Display Multiple Controllers the modulation turns kind of this color but the pitch wheel stays this color...  And this color is a lot brighter than this color and really overly distracting...

35 minutes ago, SirWillyDS12 said:

So I think I'm seeing what you are talking about now... I have a track that has Modulation and Pitch Wheel on it... In the "Lanes" in PRV the modulation value is kind of a this color and the pitch wheel is kind of this color... When I hide the lanes with Display Multiple Controllers the modulation turns kind of this color but the pitch wheel stays this color...  And this color is a lot brighter than this color and really overly distracting...

I'm more like talking about when you're editing a Controller, brighter colors are OK. But when you're not editing a Controller, when they're in the background, the view should be darker.