Loot Audio SALE + Discount Code

PavlovsCat

Okay, I suppose I won't link to the sample library, but I clicked on a link to a sample library from a small developer I never heard of and heard a demo that was really poorly played, with the noisiest samples I could imagine -- including two notes that clearly had faint sounds of a dogs barking in the background. Man, Buyer beware. True story, years ago when listening to demos for a sample library from a developer a lot of us know that was pretty popular on KVR back in 00s, I noticed on a drum sample library that the drummer moaned during one sample (which is pretty annoying every time you play that note -- and in this case it was a snare sample). I posted about it, the developer got VERY upset at me for posting about that publicly, let me know that he was aware of it and asked me very firmly to revise my post and delete the comment about what I found in order to not hurt his sales. 

Be careful out there, friends. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Sad 1

I'll just share  it. Loot Audio suggested it on the home page. Listen carefully and you'll find two different sampled notes have the faint sounds of dog barks. There is am old EastWest guitar sample library I have were you can hear someone cough on one sampled note. 

https://www.lootaudio.com/category/kontakt-instruments/kenpond/dusty-rosewood