Really need ya help on this this one !!

Zo

Hi Friends , i just recnetly updated my main desktop to windows 10 (fianlly  lol) 

But  i experienced one big issue that i'm fioghting with since 3 dayz !!

Basically i noticed some graphical issue , all my steinberg installers appeared blanc (centers and installation launcher) , i contacted steinberg , then i noticed while wanting to record a video for my channel that camstasia is the doing the same , some elements are not dispalyed in the gui !! panic mod i downlaoeded last version of camstasia , same thing ...

I updated windows with even last facultativ updates , updated garphical drivers (hd 4600 intel) , same bullshit .

Until i tried the good old thing , start in safe mode : bingo it's working .... so i booted in normal , disbaled hd 4600 and bingo this is it  .... something wrong with windows  10 and hd 4600 , i tried every drivers prior to last one , no way ....mcircosft generic driver make the thing work but any intel driver don't let thsoe appss to run smoothly, problem is windows drivers is making the computer experience way less fluid (i would have kept this profile and basta) ...

So anybody knows what i can do next ? to add to the drama , i don't have any slot for a new video card ... what diff in graphical area between widnows 8 that worked like a sharml and widnows 10 ?

What the diff between microsoft driver and inetl one ?  any tweak i can make or some ?

heres  my spec 

Édition    Windows 10 Famille
Version    22H2
Installé le    ‎30/‎11/‎2022
Build du système d’exploitation    19045.2311
Expérience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

Processeur    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790S CPU @ 3.20GHz   3.20 GHz
Mémoire RAM installée    16,0 Go (15,9 Go utilisable)
Type du système    Système d’exploitation 64 bits, processeur x64

here's the windows i get when intel hd is running 

Thks , really need your help because for the installers i can live with safe mode to install stuff ...but for my video recording the only work around i have is to use my laptop witch is a pain to record video with (ergonomy , noise and prots for peripheral needed for that) 

Steinberg install fail.PNG

Any options in the Intel video driver control panel/taskbar app (it used to have one - it may not now) that look like it might affect anything?  Not sure what, but if you can screenshot any options pages you have there, one of us here may have an idea...

Options are those on windows (transparency , night shift ect ... tried all those ) ...

From the intel panel you get resolution and freq 60 or 59 hz , tried both ...

spent 2 hours with intel tech : nothing ... 

2 hours with mircosoft one : same  ... i asked him to tell le how to roll back to previous build , he said he will link procedure ...never recieved anything ....