🔥AHM 5050 only $5.99 | 88% off - Only This Weekend! (Audio Assault - Guitar Sim 🎸)

MusicMan

🔥AHM 5050 only $5.99 | Only This Weekend! (Audio Assault - Guitar Sim 🎸)

Get AHM 5050 for only $5.99

HAHM5050 is a dual amp simulator that's been modeled after one of the most iconic high-gain amplifiers ever made.

Combined with a flexible screamer pedal and effects rack, as well as our dual IR loader, AHM 5050 makes it easy to craft the most versatile of tones!

And now you can get it with an 88% off for the next 72 hours!

https://audioassault.mx/products/ahm-5050

• Thanks 1

I picked this up in a previous sale.  It’s not yet M1 Native but I assume they’ll eventually update all current amps to be.

This emulates the EVH 5150 but has a knob that blends between the 6L6 and EL34 versions (and the faceplate also changes color from white to gold).  I thought that was a cool feature.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 11:12 AM, ALC said:

I picked this up in a previous sale.  It’s not yet M1 Native but I assume they’ll eventually update all current amps to be.

This emulates the EVH 5150 but has a knob that blends between the 6L6 and EL34 versions (and the faceplate also changes color from white to gold).  I thought that was a cool feature.

I liked that feature too and they seem pretty good with their updates. It's not uncommon for me to receive a free update out of the blue and sometimes even new products for free based off things I've picked up previously.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 1:03 PM, ALC said:

Also, get 15% off $30+.

Summer Sale | Orders Over $30 Gets Extra 15% Off | Use The Code "THIRTY"

Can also use AAFIFTY for 50% off which even works on things like this and Head Crusher which is on sale also.

For $3 each it's pretty laughable how cheap they are. Even just for the IRs alone in there it's probably worth it 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1