my start screen is empty

dogufo

Question

6 answers to this question

@msmcleod many thanks; ... I deleted it (the logo of the file is microsoft edge); but when I restart cakewalk the start screen of new project is still empty, and entering in the folder again that file appears again unfortunately... sorry do you have any other suggestions to solve the issue?

6 hours ago, dogufo said:

@msmcleod many thanks; ... I deleted it (the logo of the file is microsoft edge); but when I restart cakewalk the start screen of new project is still empty, and entering in the folder again that file appears again unfortunately... sorry do you have any other suggestions to solve the issue?

It's normal for that file to be recreated. I'd assumed it might have been corrupted, which is why I suggested deleting it so it would be recreated.

The only other thing is to check your template path within CbB, as this is where the template list is built from.  Check the folder path is correct, and that there are project templates inside:

image.png.eeef106e1ca50484c82ed4a95dbe3428.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2022 at 8:44 AM, msmcleod said:

It's normal for that file to be recreated. I'd assumed it might have been corrupted, which is why I suggested deleting it so it would be recreated.

The only other thing is to check your template path within CbB, as this is where the template list is built from.  Check the folder path is correct, and that there are project templates inside:

@msmcleod many thanks, (embarassed) such a simple solution I couldn´t get to... 

On 3/3/2022 at 2:44 AM, msmcleod said:

My guy you are a legend I've not been able to fix this for months now. Many thanks!!!