how to verify that any quantize app is not activated?

dogufo

Question

Hi, please, ...sorry, ...I am a beginner...

... since when I play back my MIDI recorded notes, ...the play of the tracks looks not "faithful" to what I recored ... so I doubt there is an automatic quantize of the notes...

... how can I verify that there isn´t any "automatic quantization" in the notes?

...many thanks in advance for your help

☺️   

3 answers to this question

It has been almost a year since you first posted and the conclusion as you well know was your Midi interface is outdated and causing you grief when you try to use your keyboards. 
The solution was obviously a new Midi interface. 
You choose to take the most difficult pathway ( Reverting to W7) and as a result you are still fighting a loosing battle. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/23/2022 at 5:06 PM, John Vere said:

It has been almost a year since you first posted and the conclusion as you well know was your Midi interface is outdated and causing you grief when you try to use your keyboards. 
The solution was obviously a new Midi interface. 
You choose to take the most difficult pathway ( Reverting to W7) and as a result you are still fighting a loosing battle. 

@John Vere ...many thanks for your advice ...by now I am fine with W7; I have home edition x64... maybe turning to the Pro edition would solve some issues; ... for example, when I record a track and use the sustain pedal for a couple or more measures the program cracks; but if you advice me to buy a new Midi interface, I let you know that is costs money.., 😁  

Edited by dogufo