How to make single instance of BBC Orchestra with multiple tracks

Hello Forum: I'm looking to save some ram by placing a single instance of BBC Orchestra but multiple instruments or tracks. I've looked all over youtube, and most tutorials show users using multiple instances of the VST but, that's not using the ram resources wisely in my opinion. So if any one knows a way, please get back to me. Thanks ahead.

PS. I saw some one do it with Kontakt, but when I try his setup with BBC, it doesn't respond the same way; every time I select an instrument, and then proceed to the next, the first instrument doesn't keep. 

On 8/25/2021 at 11:30 PM, Victor Flores said:

PS. I saw some one do it with Kontakt, but when I try his setup with BBC

Kontakt is multi-timbral, the Spitfire plugin is not. Multiple instances of Spitfire are required to do multi parts on separate channels.

As bdickens has referenced, the plugin should be light enough to use multiple instances. If your computer has issues with that, you should look into freezing any Spitfire tracks that you are not currently working on. > https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Mixing.23.html

Freezing an instrument track will bounce it down to audio, and lower the CPU used by any frozen track. You can revert it from frozen at any time, and make modifications as needed, but when playing back frozen tracks in a mix, they should use negligible CPU. Audio tracks put way less demand on CPU and memory than virtual instrument tracks do!

• Great Idea 1