IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

41 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

We actually only need about 6/hour to make the goal. In the last 8 hours, it has been 16/hour. So unless someone turns off the lights and we all go home, we can party on.

I already had a power outage for several hours today. Please leave my lights alone 

Thanks to Peter for expanding freebies available! I’m still gonna have a hard time filling out my freebie dance card though, with all the stuff I already own. Any chance for something like ARC software plus MEMS microphone, using up two freebies (assuming you have bought in at sufficient level)? I know there has been a reluctance to provide any hardware as a freebie, but these two really are pretty tied together.

Well this is it! Another freebie! 🥳

It is now Bapu's turn to be eliminated... from the list, nothing more of course! Well, unless @Bapu would like to stick with his original guess of 42? You would still be in the run and, who knows, maybe @Peter - IK Multimedia would extend this GB until we get to your 42, just to be nice to you! 🤔Maybe then IK would give us life, the universe and everything! 😲

As you can see, no one picked 22 or 23! So my next post for this will either be to announce there is no winner, or to proclaim Eusebio as the ultimate GB visionary! Stay tuned... it may take a little while though. 😉

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
DeeringAmps  16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 20