Problem with Rapture Session/missing plug in

Some help needed please. I've been using Cakewalk since it started and Sonar before that. Just got a new PC and have downloaded Cakewalk and have brought my projects over from my old computer. When I open it up and it scans the VSTs it can't find Rapture Session (synth rack) - message reads 'that it may be missing or imoroperly installed on your system'. All other VSTs are fine it seems. What should I do? 

Here is info about the plug-ins bundled with CbB. Rapture  Session is not included with CbB.

Rapture Session is a separate installer available from your old Cakewalk account and through the Cakewalk Command Center.

Cakewalk Command Center is the easiest way to install and active the plug-in.

Either way, you will need to use your old single sign-on to gain access to the old Cakewalk site. If you forgot your password, contact support@cakewalk.com to have the password reset.

If your old machine still has Cakewalk Command Center installed consider copying over "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads". This folder contains all the installers previously downloaded from Cakewalk. The Command Center checks this folder before downloading installers. It can save a lot of time.

If the last version of 64bit SONAR was not installed prior to installing CbB consider uninstalling CbB then performing a full install of the last version of SONAR. 

If you have a long history with SONAR and want to build a more complete setup from the various versions read this

• Like 2

Hello Scook, many thanks your answer was very helpful and I'm mostly fixed now. Just lacking D-pro and rapture classic in Rapture session, which I had before so any advice there too would be handy. Thanks once again!

During install Rapture Session/Pro checks for legacy synth installs and copies their programs into its program folder.

This means Cakewalk Sound Center, Dimension Pro and Rapture Classic must be installed prior to installing Rapture Session/Pro.

If the legacy programs are missing from Rapture Session/Pro, re-run its installer.

• Like 1

I tried that earlier without success, but it's worked this time Maybe it's the order of things? I've been  installing and uninstalling to try get everything right. Many thanks once again, you've rounded up quite a frustrating day on a positive note. Cheers!