New Unify Live Stream Today with Special Friends (not a deal)

abacab

"This Saturday Livestream very well might be the most action packed LIVESTREAM I've ever done. Not 1, not 2 not even 3 but possibly up to 6 INDUSTRY Giants will join me for a little zoom chat/ technology hang out to say hello to all of you. Matthias Sauer who created UniChill will join us and so will Shane Dunne. Geoff Stradling, Huston Singletary (Head of voicing for Ableton) and my Korg brother from another mother Jack Hotop are scheduled to attend. And then....

(deep breath)

Herbie Hancock, Steve Porcaro and Jordan Rudess have been invited and will hopefully join us as well. I have some questions for them and I'm sure you all will have questions as well! Everybody wants to celebrate the release of Unify 1.4!

Later in the event, we also have a new Cherry Audio Synth to check out (which we will have Unified Patches for at the Livestream!), We'll dive into the JUST RELEASED Unify 1.4 Update AND Play with UniChill V1. There are a few videos I recently watched that I'll share with you that are very informative (one of them is an interview with Eric Persing).

See you at 12pm PDT on Saturday, March 20!
You won't want to miss this Livestream!"

Edited by abacab