How do I accuratly move & adjust notes

CardMaster 405

HI:)

I don't know exactly what you mean, but:

To move notes, select them and press CTRL+X, then move to the new location and press CTRL+V to insert them at the Now Time.

To copy notes, select them and press CTRL+C.

In the Preferences --> Nudge --> Nudge 1,2,3 you can choose Snap Settings. hen you can move your Notes with NUMPAD 1+3 for example on snap Settings..

I have the same  layed on my Midi Controller and move notes by Snap Settings (Off = 10 Ticks) with AZController . In the Video I selected some notes, activated PRV Mode, changed Snap Settings and moved notes with Buttons. (There's also a Rotor to move the notes)

What is missing: Move on Bar doesn't work in Cakewalk:(

Greetz;)

Bassman.

Edited by Heinz Hupfer
The CALs only move the Selection, not the notes...

One way to do it "with numbers:" Use the rarely-used but very powerful Event List (not Event view, Event List). 

Example 1: to move a note from the first beat of a measure to the second beat: The event will be displayed as a time event like this: 1:01:000. This means the first beat of measure one. Change the numbers to this: 1:02:000. The note will move to the second beat of measure one.

Example 2: Move a note from the first beat of measure 1 to the first beat measure 2: Change 1:01:000 to 2:01:000.