Start Screen Folder Question

Johnbee58

This might be more of a Windows question than a Cakewalk question, but it involves the Start Screen.  When I launch CbB and go to the Start Screen and choose "Existing Project"  and open the Cakewalk Project folder from there, I find that the projects are for some reason listed haphazardly, at least at the immediate top and I would like them in alphabetical order.  I have most of my newer projects in various folders with the word "ALBUM" in front. (Ex. folder name  ALBUMNew-ALBUMFaith Songs-ALBUM2020Songs etc.) I like having them in this order because it keeps the newer songs closer to the top and I don't have to dive for them as much.  But of late, even the ALBUMS are scattered all over the pull down menu.  Is there a way to organize this better?  I do find that after drilling down about a third of the way the list seems to become more alphabetized.

Thanks!

🙂John B

1 hour ago, Lynn Wilson said:

John, I have been having my own problems with the Start Screen, too, so I think there may be something to this.  It only started a few versions ago and coincided with a Windows update, so who knows?  I'll be paying attention to this.

Yeah, I think you have something there.  I don't remember it being quite as much of an issue back with Sonar X3.  Bakers, take heed if you're looking in.

🙂 John B