Naroth Audio Rhythmus

Reid Rosefelt

This is the kind of thing that drives me mad about Black Friday.    Somebody I never heard of comes out with a product that is right up my alley.  And I have to buy it. 🤬
This is the kind of thing I do with XO and Momentum.  I really like unusual percussion libraries.  I almost bought Klevgrand's  Skaka, which is $50 and nowhere near as good as this.

This has got Recycling Bin +Stick, Small Trash Can muted, Tupperware, Camera snap, plate + silverware, etc--everything I need in a 4-part engine.   

RHYTHMUS is a powerful and comprehensive Found Percussion library built for composers and producers across many genres. Built from the ground up with 4 dynamic and independent Sequencer Engines containing 100 Sound Sources, RHYTHMUS brings an organic, fresh, and unconventional take on what percussion can be.

RHYTHMUS was crafted out of a necessity for something different. Our approach was to create a library that emphasizes the world around us. We looked outside, on the street, in the cupboards, under the bed, in the kitchen, and amongst many other places to find interesting and new takes on the instruments behind musical rhythm. RHYTHMUS brings organic life to what can be a mundane and robotic ocean of sample libraries out there. At Naroth Audio our goal is to bring the composer, the producer, and the hobbyist a truly unique and fresh set of tools to create with.

Intro Price: $35.99   Regular price: $59.99

Requires Full Kontakt

Check it out here:

https://www.narothaudio.com/product-rhythmus

Edited by Reid Rosefelt