Hidden Symmetry

After Hours

Just excelent , I didnt want it to stop,  fantastic recording and the visuals were just great cant say much more than  that cheers Pb

• Thanks 1

fabulous. The video is scary in parts but really adds to the overall atmosphere.

Your music reminds me of sections of the Body and Soul album by Joe Jackson and I'm a big fan

• Thanks 1

I like the somewhat sense of discord to the feel to this, it gives it an enticing edge.  Cool grooving and nicely captured too.

• Thanks 1

Absoflippinlutely great!!!  Both the video and music create a neo-film noir touch and are spot on in complementing each other.  If I am not being too nosy, may I ask from where did you get the video clips or did you do them yourself?

Excellent piece of work !!!

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much Freddy.  For these background vids I use free footage available from around the web. Google 'license royalty free footage' & you'll find different sites.

The mix was top notch as usual, love the horn blends. The composition was challenging without being unaccessible! The video worked, and I kept thinking, this video could also be the "backdrop" for some death metal!

Kudos for the pads - the pads were very expert, they filled without calling attention to themselves. Understated and perfect.

Usually your tunes make me want to Sunday Brunch with Mimosas . . . but this was a an excellent departure.

cheers,

-Tom

• Thanks 1

Very nice.
I always listen to the music first... and then watch it again with video.
This one came as quite a surprise.
Listening to it without video I thought of thought of 1930-1970s--- some sleazing sazzy detective scenes etc.
But watching the video changed that to prittty spooky stuff!!  lol

Amazing what audio/visual can change perceptions.

Great mix.. also agree with the pad comment that Tom made too.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Tom & Gary,  I appreciate the feedback. Using free bits of footage these background vids are pieced together loosely by the mood of the tune rather than any story line. Just a bit of eye candy for YT listeners. Good to know the mixes are in the ballpark & that you're hearing nuances.

• Like 1

Hi Hidden Symmetry,

A nicely explorative light jazzy instrumental which builds evocatively and a video that does not disappoint as well.

Thanks for sharing,

Good Job!

regards

paul

• Thanks 1

very nice, love the sound choices, you have some real nice libraries.

sounds so real, but maybe it is

It is really a sad song when you watch the video.

I'm jealous, so good

However you did that video I'll never know?

• Thanks 1

As always top notch performance, production, and the video; a bit creepy (and I mean that respectively!)

I was thinking perfect sound track piece, intro, rolling under the credits. But really it’s just a great video short! Stands on its own two feet. 

👍’s

t

• Thanks 1

Sounds good. Very different song with a lot going on, must have put a lot of work into it. I have been listening to your stuff on spotify this week when working in my garage, lot's of good music with great musicians.

• Thanks 1