Loopmasters V Loopcloud .. buying packs with cash vs points

aidan o driscoll

For a few months now I subscribe to Loopcloud monthly and love it too be honest. The loopcloud main app with its DAW type facility and its VST plugins inside CW are great

Yesterday i posted here about a sale at Loopclouds parent site LOOPMASTERS:

https://www.loopmasters.com/labels/81-HY2ROGEN

I got curious because I noticed no drop in Points Amounts to buy these on sale packs via loopcloud vs from the loopmasters link above. SO I emailed Loopmasters wondering do these sales happen across the board at Loopmasters and Loopcloud.

I got my reply - The answer is NO. the sales at the moment ONLY happen at the Loopmasters site where you buy the packs with Cash. However on Loopcloud the equivalent pack is not reduced in points value, its the same as it always is. SO for the moment its best to buy these packs at the sale prices at loopmasters instead of using up your Loopcloud points me thinks.

The reply did say they are looking at sales type thing inside the Loopcloud environment going forward. At the mo "they cannot reduce the price in points of any products in the Loopcloud Store currently" .. "This is something that is certainly possible for the future, but not currently possible in Loopcloud."

I also asked what a POINT in Loopcloud is worth. Here is the answer: "The price of a point is generally ST£0.03 "

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2