Cherry Audio Vintage Voice Bundle Intro Sale.

Vernon Barnes

$29 - goes to $39 later. The advantage here is the synths can be integrated into modular patches that use other modules making them more versatile than a straight VSTi emulation. (and more complex)

https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/vintage-voice-bundle

Vintage Voice comes fully loaded with SynthVoice, SynthVoice Filter, DCO-60, VCF-60, and Chorus-60 modules.

SynthVoice is a complete semi-modular vintage synthesizer, featuring two oscillators, a multi-mode filter, an LFO, dual envelope generators, sample and hold, and spring reverb. It's like having a classic ARP 2600 synthesizer in your modular rack. SynthVoice Filter puts the brute power of SynthVoice's multi-mode filter into a separate module.

DCO-60 models every element of the beloved classic Juno-106 synthesizer, from its self-oscillating filter to its dreamy chorus effect, all combined in a fully-polyphonic module, loaded with patch points, that has to be heard to be believed. We've even recreated the entire "A" bank of original factory presets.

DCO-60's highpass and lowpass filter is included separately as the VCF-60 module. Chorus-60 is an expanded version of the DCO-60 chorus section and precisely replicates the giant, lush stereo spread of classic Roland Juno synthesizers. It adds stereo spread and wet/dry mix controls for added flexibility.

Edited by Vernon Barnes
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting this.

Not for the modules but for triggering an idea.

I am currently doing some editing in iZotope RX  and recently wanted a way to chain 3rd party plug-ins in it.

Considered buying the Blue Cat PatchWork but decided to wait for a sale.

After reading your post, I remembered Voltage has an FX version. That and the two plug-in hosts that are bundled with it (in the full version) will probably do exactly what I need.