Style Dial question

winkpain

Question

2 answers to this question

Its been discussed a few times around here and no one has received a straight answer and if they did, i must have missed it.

My personal belief is that they run off  (or use similar code) the Sonitus suite of plug ins. Some have mentioned the use the VX-64, PX-64, and TL-64 but i don't even have those plug ins active anymore and the style dials still work here. For what its worth, they aren't top of the line, amazing plug ins.. but they are fairly decent in the scheme of things, great for a quick fix on the go. Also running pretty low on CPU resources as well.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chuckebaby said:

Its been discussed a few times around here and no one has received a straight answer and if they did, i must have missed it.

My personal belief is that they run off  (or use similar code) the Sonitus suite of plug ins. Some have mentioned the use the VX-64, PX-64, and TL-64 but i don't even have those plug ins active anymore and the style dials still work here. For what its worth, they aren't top of the line, amazing plug ins.. but they are fairly decent in the scheme of things, great for a quick fix on the go. Also running pretty low on CPU resources as well.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I chimed in over at that post about my experience with those....