Audio Assault Dominator

cclarry

I just have to say that their support has restored my faith in these guys. I posted a little while back on this forum how dissapointed I was that they didn't respond to one of my emails regarding a purchase. Well, during this last sale I responded to one of their spam emails about how I was frustrated that I continue to get their advertisements but no response to my email to them a few months ago. They came back with a huge apology and took care of my issue and offered me a free plugin on top of that to make up for their lack of response. I think that shows a step in the right direction and like I posted earlier I've been happy with their plugins so far. I know most are evaluating the amp sims from these guys but I'm actually more interested in their other stuff and so far their XCTR is one of the best Saturators I have, and I have a lot except for the famed Soundtoys Decapitator, which now that I own XCTR I'm not really that interested in getting because I doubt it would be any better. Other than curiosity sake to try out Decapitator I'm quite happy with XCTR.

I have a bunch of other Audio Assault plugins I haven't had a chance to use yet but if they are as good as XCTR then I'm excited to try them out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1