Lost ability to drag Console to 2nd monitor

Hello!

I somehow lost the ability to drag the Console View to a 2nd monitor.  I used to be able to drag it so I could see Console View on one monitor and Track View on the other. Anyone have any idea how to correct this? Switching back and forth between views is no fun after I've been doing it the other way for so long.

Thanks!

Chris

In my experience, it depends on how you have your computer, Windows, and Cakewalk setup and your usual workflow.  I use several customized Workspaces that have various Cakewalk UI elements (windows, panes, etc.) set up to meet different needs.  That way I just select a 2 monitor Workspace and I don't have to fiddle around.

Maybe you have it setup so you just need to undock the Console (or undock the Multidock) and then move it over and resize it on your second monitor.  Without knowing how you have things set up, that would be my first suggestion, sight unseen.

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Like 2

Thanks for the reply! That's just it... I can't find the settings to undock the Multidock! I also don't see settings to enable 2 monitor Workspace .

I used to have this functionality, but I must have somehow disabled it. Until recently, if I was looking at Console View I could click where it says Multidock and drag it to the second monitor, but now it won't allow me to drag it off one monitor to the other.

5 hours ago, Chris Rydstrom said:

Thanks for the reply! That's just it... I can't find the settings to undock the Multidock! I also don't see settings to enable 2 monitor Workspace .

I used to have this functionality, but I must have somehow disabled it. Until recently, if I was looking at Console View I could click where it says Multidock and drag it to the second monitor, but now it won't allow me to drag it off one monitor to the other.

Here, bottom right

Undock.jpg.f0aafd928639d8896b186b4864c267bc.jpg