Space Rockers that are simply beautiful

Sheens

5 hours ago, Xoo said:

I'd post a picture of myself when I was in a Hawkwind tribute band but that would just give Kenny something to PhotoShop into questionable backgrounds!

Fyxed! ?

(A Hawkwind tribute band?  NICE! ??)

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Fyxed! ?

(A Hawkwind tribute band?  NICE! ??)

That's a fair point...better safe than sorry!

We played some good (and bad!) gigs with the band, sometimes joined by some ex-HW members which was cool!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sheens said:

ye got yerself a great backing band too ! 

Someday  when Mr Bezos takes his money stained paws off Lauren Sanchez and finally delivers my Rocket Ship .... I hope to visit them in their Galaxy !

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Ooo...  Me likey! ?

I'm glad you liked it because if you didn't ole Kenny would PhotoShop your mug into some more questionable backgrounds!?

Kenny

• Haha 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Musical Labels are the bricks that can trap the unsuspecting musician in a prison of their own making. The musician can't get out and the good stuff can't get in.

Ask somebody who's authentic country and they may say Garth Brooks . Someone else may say Marty Robbins , Dolly Parton , or Hank Williams.

Who's Right ?

As far as the bands you mentioned,  in all my  years of playing the guitar and listening to music I have never even heard the music  of any of the bands you mentioned , not even one .

As far as I'm concerned Jimi Hendrix , Deep Purple and Pink Floyd  were the players that served as my first introductions to space rock way back in the day .

What I played was my personal interpretation  of what Space Rock means too me ? I take offense at the fact that you tried to put a label on what I played  and call it noodling ...

Anytime you feel like educating me and filling in the gaps in my playing and musical genre choices I will be all ears provided you can show me the way with you playing it first on your instrument :P

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, pwal³ said:

Furry muff, personal interpretation is the thing, also I can't play anything with any skill haha

Yes but...if I start calling Deep Purple country (and western?) because that's my interpretation of it, it's going to get all sorts of confusing for everyone.

It was a great tune though @kennywtelejazz

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xoo said:

Yes but...if I start calling Deep Purple country (and western?) because that's my interpretation of it, it's going to get all sorts of confusing for everyone.

It was a great tune though @kennywtelejazz

Ya!  Especially when everyone knows Deep Purple is Gansta Rap! ?

• Haha 1