Activating Cakewalk Software

I need help.  My cakewalk is not activated.  When I go to help menu and choose sign in to bandlab, it takes me to the screen and when I try to login it says account could not be verifired at this time error code 1.  if i go to the site I can login just fine when cakewalk has not directed me there.

2 hours ago, Apathy said:

I need help.  My cakewalk is not activated.  When I go to help menu and choose sign in to bandlab, it takes me to the screen and when I try to login it says account could not be verifired at this time error code 1.  if i go to the site I can login just fine when cakewalk has not directed me there.

Have you cleared your browser cache and then rebooted the computer?

2 hours ago, Apathy said:

Once you are logged in from your web browser of choice and activate CbB, can you choose Help > Refresh Activation and if so do you get a toaster message in Cakewalk that says your activation has been refreshed?  

• 3 weeks later...

"Activation is required before you can use the software and is a seamless process that typically only takes a second after you sign on to your BandLab account from within Cakewalk."

Really ? Seamless ? a second ? Well, that's not my experience. So much hassle I uninstalled and am seeking alternative options !

• Meh 1

• Noel Borthwick changed the title to Activating Cakewalk Software
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 10:50 PM, Apathy said:

I have exaclty the same problem with the last cakewalk release!  trymany solution, nothing work! cannot use cakewalk any more

• 6 months later...

Greetings all,

I have followed all the steps to install the latest Cakewalk and I have a BandLab account but when I click on the prompt screen in the bottom right corner of Cakewalk OR go through the help menu option, activation does not occur. I am still seeing 'Not Activated' on my Cakewalk screen. I am able to use the software, however. Any ideas??

• 2 months later...

Google translation from Simplified Chinese to English: 

My Sonar cannot be activated successfully. Even though the webpage shows that the activation is successful, the Sonar software still prompts me to activate it.

欢迎来到论坛和 Cakewalk。 Welcome to the forum and to Cakewalk.

Edited by Jim Fogle

On 7/24/2024 at 6:40 PM, LILE said:

我的sonar 不能激活成功,即使在网页上已经显示激活成功,在sonar软件中依然提示我需要激活。

ebeaa610da37f19a061b74c5803e98b.png

It says your sign-in was successful, which is different from activation.

In other words, it recognises that you have a valid user account, but it appears you don't have a valid paid subscription?

Google Translate English to Simplified Chinese to the rescue

On 7/25/2024 at 7:47 PM, msmcleod said:

It says your sign-in was successful, which is different from activation.

In other words, it recognises that you have a valid user account, but it appears you don't have a valid paid subscription?

它显示您登录成功,这与激活不同。 换句话说,它识别出您有一个有效的用户帐户,但似乎您没有有效的付费订阅?

Tā xiǎnshì nín dēnglù chénggōng, zhè yǔ jīhuó bùtóng. Huàn jù huàshuō, tā shìbié chū nín yǒu yīgè yǒuxiào de yònghù zhànghù, dàn sìhū nín méiyǒu yǒuxiào de fùfèi dìngyuè?