Tez

Ozone 9 - v9_02 vst load time

In both the last Splat and current CbB, the latest Ozone 9 VSTs (2 & 3) have excessive load times, this is on W10 1903 latest update.
For example a test project that had only 2 output buses each with an instance of Ozone 9 took 30 seconds plus to load.

Is anyone else experiencing this with CbB??

Tez . . . I can agree with this . . . Ozone 9 simply takes longer to load, glad to know it's not just me.

I haven't read the OZ9 release notes too closely, but I wonder if they even list Cakewalk by BandLab as a supported DAW.

For now, I just wait . . .

@noynekker

Supported Hosts:

Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9–10, Pro Tools 12.8-2019, FL Studio 20, Cubase 9–10, Nuendo 10, Wavelab 9, Sound Forge Pro 13, Sound Forge Mac 3, Studio One 4, REAPER 5, Reason 10, Audition CC 2019, Premiere Pro CC 2019, MASCHINE 2, Komplete Kontrol, Bitwig Studio 3, Final Cut Pro X.

Guess we're not in there... But, Cubase from some forum I saw,  had the same issue with v9_01, maybe Noel knows something??

Not only does it take a long time to load, the match EQ doesn't work properly in the standalone version either. with more than 10% adjustment the song loses its brilliance and highs during export. Izotope was able to reproduce this and confirmed the issue.

8 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

If you are seeing big differences in load times between product versions it's best to contact izotope directly and let them know.

Thanks @Noel Borthwick, I am and I have... The support rep wanted a dump. First is there any objection to sending a dump of CbB and second, this would be after the fact, the load would have occurred, would there be any significant value to the exercise in your opinion?

No objections to sending dumps. developers find them useful. It may show them what is taking long if you capture it with a project only containing ozone.