How to re-register Cakewalk

I got a RED WARNING message today that I have 1 day left for Cakewalk and to update my registration. I tried to open Bandlab Assistant, but when it opened it was just a plain white screen. I tried several times with no success. So I decided to download the LATEST Bandlab Assistant and it installed, and opened fine, but now there is nowhere to register Cakewalk.  

Can anyone tell me how to proceed with this as I don't want to lose access to Cakewalk. I am working on several projects.

Thanks

There are at least 20 threads on this topic but the simple answer is we haven’t used the Assistant for a long long time Activation is in the help menu. You simply log in to you Bandlab account from there. 

@John Vere, I don't think I'm seeing what should be there on the help menu.  There is a menu item for "Sign Out From Bandlab", which indicates I am signed in. Then there are menu options for Offline Activation, which I don't know how to use. Is there supposed to be something else?

10 hours ago, Brian Hunsaker said:

@John Vere, I don't think I'm seeing what should be there on the help menu.  There is a menu item for "Sign Out From Bandlab", which indicates I am signed in. Then there are menu options for Offline Activation, which I don't know how to use. Is there supposed to be something else?

If you are seeing this image after start-up of the latest Cakewalk by Bandlab version, you are activated.  You can double-check that by bringing up the "About Cakewalk ..." and it will indicate that you are activated along with the version and other information.

F24xy003-2024-05-07-0750-CbBactive.png

10 hours ago, Brian Hunsaker said:

That means you are already signed in and activated. It’s a little weird but it’s just a temporary system to manage CbB for a little longer until it is finally gone. It’s sort of different in Sonar and Next  which very so often reminds me I’ve only so many days left before I need to pay my rent.  
This CbB thing is why they obliterated all other versions so they could change the code to include the activation timer. 
I remember back in the day being off line and just setting my computers clock back a year to solve that issue with something I was trying to cheat about.