Krotos Starter Sound Effects Library 94% off

Frank

https://www.krotosaudio.com/products/krotos-starter-sound-effects-library/

Ambiences, Animals, Cinematics, Combat, Foley, Footsteps, Surfaces, Magic, Mechanical, Weapons, Whooshes

The Krotos Starter Sound Effects Library offers you a broad collection of high-quality sound effects spanning across classic categories of sound design.

This all-rounder contains 3,956 professional and royalty-free SFX components including Foley, Surfaces, Magic, Weapons, Mechanicals, and much, much more.

This go-to collection of sound resources is a perfect companion for those starting out in sound design, or anyone looking to expand their existing collection with an affordable SFX pack for post-production and game-audio.

Add realism, match sounds to your footage, and deliver pro-quality projects with this extremely flexible library collection!

The Krotos Starter Library does not contain a Reformer Pro or Weaponiser or Krotos Studio installer. It contains only raw files which can be easily imported into Krotos software (excluding Krotos Studio) if desired.

€196.35 €9.82 inc. VAT (€8.25 ex. VAT)

You save €186.53 (94%)

Library Information:

10.5 GB

3,965 audio files

96/192khz High-Quality Wav Files

100% Royalty-Free Commercial License

Metadata

• Like 2

Any opinions on the variety and sound quality of this offer? 

I'm looking for a comparatively small library of sounds for music applications which fits on my mobile setup. This seems to be ok. I know it's not enough for film / post prod, but that's not my focus right now. 

Any help appreciated.