Piano Roll is showing numbers instead of the names of the notes

My piano roll is showing numbers instead of the names of notes.It was showing the names which was great as I could easily see if I had made a mistake or if I wanted to go back and figure out what I had played. Then I must of hit something as it is now showing numbers instead of the names. I tried searching for the solution for this for about an hour and I haven't been able to figure it out.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi John,

Thank you for the tip.  After I posted I noticed that the numbers show up after the track is frozen. I was trying to figure out what I had played on a track and I wanted to see the note names instead of the numbers.  So I had unfroze the track and the names came back. 

After I got you tip I tried the method you suggested, by right clicking on the piano on the midi track and the frozen track. The numbers switched to the piano with the names, but then my program is not working as it is waiting for me to select my option in a hidden box.  Everything I click on just dings without any response. The only way out was to hit Control/Alt/delete which then brings up the task manager and I can see the dialog box.

I am still a bit confused, but I can work with it.  Thanks for your help.  It is much appreciated.