Export To Bandlab

Been playing around with the export to Bandlab feature, as thinking of using it more

Hit a few issues though, anybody had the same or have a solution?

When exporting a section to Bandlab, I use the dialog options as shown below, however:

1. The new project is always created in Bandlab with the name of the CbB project, not the name entered in the upload project dialog box!

2. If I only include an audio patch point in the selection to be uploaded, then the upload complains that uploaded Bandlab projects cannot be empty (despite the empty tracks option being selected).

image.png.362f6f4a277c47ad94f094b80857ae74.png

1. If I export the same selection as an audio file to disk, the audio for the patch point is exported
    2. If I include a track with audio / midi data as well as the patch point in the selection, then both tracks are exported to Bandlab and the patch point track includes the rendered audio.

I guess it can be hard to work out if a patch point has audio, so maybe the easiest option would be to change the dialog above to 'The export may not have audio data, do you want to continue?' rather than a  'Computer Says No' dialog... or just don't show it at all if the include 'empty tracks' option is set

Bandlab Upload Dialog:

image.png.ee35c82447df3ab30c1dd745ae9f4dd1.png

The whole export to Bandlab seems a bit underdeveloped - or I am being a bit dim!! 😁

I try and do the same operation as above and now I get the dialog

image.png.aaccdaf8915288517e69de0c7b655623.png

I suspect this is because:

1. The selection I am uploading as a 'Test'  is always being uploaded with the CbB project name (DX7 Master Set List.cwp), not the name 'Test' as given in the upload dialog

2. The upload is being considered as a revision to the CbB Project name, rather than a New Project - despite the 'Upload as New Project' option being checked

3. The API Call can't find the project to revise as I deleted it from within the bandlab app.

So now, I'm stuck -  I can't export any sections of this file to Bandlab... 😒

Can only imagine this is because I am trying to export sections of a CbB project rather than the whole project - If this was the case for whole projects then surely these issues would've been picked up by now...