How do I load Synth Preset with a specific FX Chain all at once?

Ælleden

Question

Hello,

So I would like to be able to load a specific synth preset that I saved aswell as a specific FX Chain I made for that preset in different project files for example.
I am aware that once you created a track lane, then loaded a synth, then loaded a preset inside the synth, you can load an FX chain onto that lane.
However these are quite a few steps, that could be pretty confusing when you saved multiple presets and FX chains and require you to load the synth first aswell.

Is there a way to load everything at once and even before creating a specific track lane with the synth first?

I watched tutorials on Logic Pro and Ableton and the guys were loading presets of their past made instruments in just 2 clicks with all their old EQ settings and reverbs and all the FX they spent time tweaking in the past in just 1 right click and 1 left click.
I would like to know if this is something you can do in Cakewalk aswell or if you have first to load the specific synth you want, and then have to go in the synth to load the preset you saved, and then go in the FX chain to load the FX chain you made in the past instead.

Thank you

Aelleden

2 answers to this question