Changing tempo without affecting sequence

mika

Hi, I just found it a sequence patch in Arturia Pigments that would fit my song but I cannot adjust the song tempo without affecting the speed of the sequence. I tried un-syncing from the synth itself, but couldn't. I am certain there is away to do it, as I found solutions for audio clips, but none  concerning a sequence in a synth. 

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks a lot

Michael

6 hours ago, mika said:

Hi, I just found it a sequence patch in Arturia Pigments that would fit my song but I cannot adjust the song tempo without affecting the speed of the sequence. I tried un-syncing from the synth itself, but couldn't. I am certain there is away to do it, as I found solutions for audio clips, but none  concerning a sequence in a synth. 

Can somebody help me please?

Try setting the Sequencer in Pigments to BPM (Rate Type).

Edited by User 905133
added (Rate Type) in the interest of clarity

58 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Try setting the Sequencer in Pigments to BPM

I'll look at it tonight, thanks. It seemed to me that the sequencer isn't turned on (strangely) on this patch...

43 minutes ago, mika said:

I'll look at it tonight, thanks. It seemed to me that the sequencer isn't turned on (strangely) on this patch...

That's very possible.  It could be a preset that uses a clock-based modifier** drawing from the DAW that's been tagged as a sequence.   **such as an LFO

Edited by User 905133
added "such as an LFO"

Hi all, 

Thanks for the replies! 

I checked, the arpeggiator (which is actually on), and couldn't find a way to change.... 

Nevermind, I'll find a way around it. Nevertheless, if someone's got an answer, I'm still interested. 

Thanks!