Komplete Kontrol S61 connectivity issues

Hi, I had been working with some level of success using Komplete Kontrol S61 as a MIDI controller (Thanks to the YT video by XEL Ohh, a real champ).  But all of a sudden, it does not work. 

To elaborate, it does show up as a midi device and ACT controller in "Preferences" and when I hit any of the keys (A 6  in this case in the Staff track) it is recognized by Cakewalk....but no sound or midi activity in the TRACK view.  I have deleted and reinstalled ACT controller but to no avail.  To make sure it wasn't a hardware issue, I installed a trial version of cubase and everything works as it should.  Any suggestions?  I dont want to leave Cakewalk.  thanksimage.png.e9330f063c2a736dcf7f12ad89b1fdf3.png

Screenshot 2024-01-22 192427.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-22 192620.jpg

Thank you so much for your response, it works.  Is there a correct way to add another controller?  I have a Sparrow 4x100 by Midi Maker that I want to use to control CC parameters but when I tried adding it, that's when KK61 stopped working.  Thanks again and sorry, that's the last question I promise

image.png.85d62f6180b3784f5073427c9aa3d3e1.png

I have the Sparrow 4 installed as a MIDI device and it works flawlessly.

The [redacted] control surface in the above screenshots also works flawlessly but is limited function due to just using the MCU emulation. I don't have function of the 'loop' button, but don't care. 

All devices play together well for many years now.

Edited by OutrageProductions

• 2 weeks later...