Color Palette Favorites

Helios.G

Question

Hey everyone,

I'm building up my new production template and I came across a problem that's always bugged me but I sort of just dealt with it.  When I create group busses and set up my preferred color palette, I'd like to save them in the boxes made for this, but it only allows me to save one color.  The moment I try to add another color to my favorites, it overrides my last choice. How do you add more than one color in that section?  Thanks.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

After you've added your custom color to the first box in "Custom Color" via clicking the "Add to Custom Colors" button,
press the Tabulator key on your keyboard twice.

The first press will put the focus to the "Basic Color" palette, showing a black quadrat around one of the color boxes;
the next press will shift that quadrat to the "Custom Color" palette.

Now use the arrow keys on your keyboard to put the focus/quadrat to a different box where you want the next color added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

After you've added your custom color to the first box in "Custom Color" via clicking the "Add to Custom Colors" button,
press the Tabulator key on your keyboard twice.

The first press will put the focus to the "Basic Color" palette, showing a black quadrat around one of the color boxes;
the next press will shift that quadrat to the "Custom Color" palette.

Now use the arrow keys on your keyboard to put the focus/quadrat to a different box where you want the next color added.

Thank you so much Klaus, that worked perfectly! To think I've been dealing with this for ages.

• Like 1